We need lots of help in keeping the LBI Historical Association running throughout the summer into early fall. The planning of programs, updating of exhibits and discussing new ventures runs throughout the year.
Here is a list of jobs (BIG & small)
that we need to fill:
• Activities/Events: Helps plan, organize & hold museum events
• Docents: Museum and special exhibit guides
• Exhibits: Helps create interesting displays
• Fund Raising: Helps plan & hold income generating events
• Museum: Helps with maintaining collections
• Oral History: Collects oral histories & oversees written work
• Photography: Attends events & takes digital photos for our archives & publicity
• Publicity/News/Web: Helps get Association information to the members & public
If you or a group of your friends would like to help, please call Ron Marr at 609.492.3988 or Jeanette Lloyd at 609.492.2074.